VOLUNTEERS ARE ALWAYS NEEDED!
Interested in volunteering? Pine Lake Pastures is a place to volunteer in the great outdoors. Come by yourself or bring a group.
We ALWAYS are in need of therapy volunteers on a regular schedule. It is rewarding, great exercise, and looks good on a resume! Please consider helping.
- Walk a horse for therapy
- Assist riders during therapy
- Groom ponies or take them on a walk
- Clean a pasture
- be an assistant during lesson times
- help with 4H clinics
- mow pastures
- Clean paddocks or stalls
WHEN? Many volunteers are needed for therapy.
We offer therapy:
- Tuesdays 6-7pm :Cindy Hagen Coordinator
- Fridays 11-12, :Anna Gough /Ruth Levy Coordinators
- Saturday 9-10 Cheri Coordinator
- Saturdays 12-1pm Cheri Coordinator
- Saturday 1-2. Amy Meier Coordinator
Therapy volunteers should be age 13 and up, horse experience NOT neccessary!
HOW DO YOU GET STARTED?
Come out and watch a session, help groom, or learn to walk a horse – as you feel more comfortable- we will fit you into the routine of volunteering.
WHAT DO I WEAR:
Good shoes around horses, cover your toes. bring a water, gloves if you have them.
WHAT DO I BRING:
Print off the liability release form (under riding lessons), sign it and bring it along. THANK YOU!
If you have a homeschool group, youth group, or girl scout troop that you would like to come out to help- we will schedule a special 2 hour day.
Contact Cheri at email@example.com